Saturday, May 10, 2008

Introducing, Alexander Duke Reichmann!






Here are a few photos of our little boy. I have to say that they do not do him justice. He weighs 7lbs 11 1/2 oz, is 20 inches long and is as strong as a football player. He has been nursing very well and our pediatrician is very impressed by him gaining back all of his birth weight plus a half a pound. Jeremiah and I are truly blessed, and personally I never thought I could feel this complete and happy. Family is such a beautiful thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Liz said...

Hello Lorna, and Jeremiah!

Congradulations! He is adorable, and he looks very healthy too! What a blessing you have. I sure miss you here in the office. Wayne Mathew (our patient), and his wife Marilyn, stopped by with a gift for you. So, maybe sometime in the near future, you could stop by and show off the baby, and pick up this gift. I sure would love to see him. I am keeping really busy here, and sure miss your smiling face.

Liz