Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nothing to do with Hearing Aids but Very Funny!


If You Have Ever Seen the Television Show 24 You Will Appreciate This List:



* Jack Bauer's calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Jack Bauer.


* If everyone on 24 followed Jack's instructions, it would be called 12.


* If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.


* Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.


* There have been no terrorist attacks in the United States since Jack Bauer appeared on television.


* When someone asks Jack Bauer how his day is going, Jack replies, "Previously on 24..."


* Jack Bauer doesn't speak any foreign languages, but he can make any foreigner speak English in a matter of minutes.


* When Google doesn't know the answer, it asks Jack Bauer for help.


- When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer hates lemonade.


- If you’re holding a gun to Jack Bauer’s head, don’t count to three before you shoot. Count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.


- Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.


*When Jack Bauer was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.


*When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Jack Bauer.


*Jack Bauer once called the Vice President "Mr. President", but realized his mistake and shot the President. Jack Bauer is never wrong.


*My parents told my little brother and I that Jack Bauer was "just a television character". We are now orphans.


*Jack Bauer removed the "Escape" button from his keyboard. Jack Bauer never needs to escape.


*Jack Bauer makes onions cry.


*Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Jack Bauer laughs at Superman for having a weakness.


4 comments:

Lorna said...

That is so funn! Being a BIG 24 fan I believe that these statements are some of the most truthful that I have ever come across and I am also very pleased to know that Curtis shares my opinion.

J. Curtis Watson said...

Lorna,
Glad you agree. I was going to say that in any of these statements that you could just insert my name and it would also be true. However I was afraid Jack Baure would lay down some serious hurt on me if I did that.

Aubree said...

I love Jack Bauer!!!! He is my hero. I miss him. :(

Anonymous said...

I think Chuck Norris would be a little upset that someone plaigarized his mantra. Not good to rile up Chuck.